A Concise Dictionary of Astronism, also referred to as The Concise Institutional Dictionary of Astronism, is published by the Astronist Institution via its subsidiary Astral Publishing to provide the public with a comprehensive set of definitional entries regarding the most central aspects of the Astronist philosophy and religion. This publication is the first in a series titled Institutional Reference Works which will consist of all reference books, dictionaries, and encyclopaedias authorised and published by the Astronist Institution.
Designed for general readers with little or no knowledge of Astronism, this fine dictionary provides more than 300 clearly written, up-to-date, and authoritative entries on the practical, conceptual, and social spheres of the modern Astronist world. Under the editorship of the founder of Astronism, Cometan, A Concise Dictionary of Astronism offers a wealth of information anyone curious about the world's newest religion.
Key features to this title include:
– More than 300 entries focus mainly on the theological and philosophical concepts that form the foundation of Astronism.
– Includes topics of current interest as the establishment of Astronism and its introduction to the masses, such as the Omnidoxy and Cometan.
– A series of entires focus on Astronism in individual nations, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, and others where Astronism has currently assumed an official presence.
– Biographical profiles range from Cometan to some of his notable ancestors and relatives that hold particular roles within the religion.
– Informative discussions on Astronist views on a number of issues including abortion, birth control, and religious commercialisation.
– Coverage also includes major movements and denominations within Astronism and an overview of the operations of the Astronist Institution.
– A portion of the dictionary includes quotes from the Omnidoxy and the most well-known quotes of Cometan.
A Concise Dictionary of Astronism
[Digital Download Only in .epub format]